The new EFM Eco Case Armour combines eco-friendly materials and recycled D3O impact protection material to give you a tough durable and earth-friendly phone case. At Force we aim to reduce our impact on the environment. No new plastics have been uused and the case contains 85 percent plant-based materials. With 15% recycled D3O material used in the form of D3O Zero it is durable hard-wearing and built for everyday use. Sales from this product support Carbon Neutral's Plant-a-Tree program. The EFM Eco Case Armour range is a unique and environmentally conscious offering to the Australian tech market. It's not only slim and tough it comes with its own unique earth-friendly packaging.
- We offer Free Express Shipping within Australia (excluding Monitors/ TV Brackets) regardless of how large or small your order is.
- We only send items to your registered address. Please ensure your postal address is correct before check out. If the order is returned back to us due to incorrect address Return shipping charges plus handling charges of $10 will be applicable.
- Please allow up to 3 Business days for good/items to be delivered via Express Post and 3-7 Business Days for standard delivery
- Orders placed on a weekend or Public Holiday (NSW) will not be processed until the next business day. If your order is placed after 12 pm on a business day, it will be dispatched the following business day.
- All prices showed on our website are in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and include GST
- 1-2 Business Day Delivery for Metro areas
- 2-3 Business Day for Regional and Remote areas
- For regional areas like WA, NT, and TAS it can take a longer delivery time.
- Express Delivery does not cover entire, TAS, NT and WA, and PO BOX addresses.
- 2-3 business days for Metro Deliveries
- 3-7 Business Days for other metro cities and regional area
- For regional areas like WA, NT, and TAS it can take longer delivery time.
We use Australia Post service with signature as standard service.
ozsupplycentre.com.au cannot guarantee delivery dates.
- In the unlikely event that you have not received your parcel within 5 business days of placing your order please contact us through Contact us Page
- Right To Access, Correct, And Delete Data And To Object To Data Processing
Our customers have the right to access, correct, delete personal data and to object to the processing of such data by addressing a written request at any time. The Company takes precautions to safeguard personal data’s security and privacy and prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed, or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, the Company does not control every risk related to the use of the Internet. It, therefore, warns the site users of the potential risks. The site may include links to other websites or other internet sources. As the Company cannot control these websites and external sources, it may not be possible to display these websites and external sources. Therefore, the company may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services, or other material available on or from these websites or external sources.
- Management Of Personal Data
You can view or edit your data online for many of our services. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional messages via email, SMS, physical mail, or telephone. If you would like to stop receiving the promotional messages, you can simply follow the directions given in that message. Further you can also make choices about the receipt of promotional emails, telephone calls, and postal mail by visiting and contacting the Company Promotional Communications Manager. He/she will allow you to update contact information, manage contact preferences, opt-out of email subscriptions, and choose whether to share your contact information with our partners. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain store services.
- Information We Collect
Our store collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our products and services. some of these data are provided by you directly, when you create your personal account on our site. The rest we get by recording how you interact with our services, for example, by using technologies like cookies and receiving error reports or usage data picked from the software running on your device. We also obtain data from third parties (including other companies). To elaborate, we supplement the data we collect by purchasing demographic data from other companies. We also use other companies’ services to help us determine a location based on your IP address to customize certain services. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
- How We Use Your Information
Our store uses the data we collect for three primary purposes: to operate our business and provide you best of the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. We try to provide you a seamless, consistent, and personalized experience by combining data we collect through the various store services you use. However, to enhance privacy, we have built-in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. To illustrate, we store data collected from you when you are not signed in separately, from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address, or phone number.
- Sharing Your Information
We share your personal data only with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. Your data is shared with third parties only when you authorize us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services such as fraud prevention and credit risk reduction. We also share your personal data among our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries, vendors or agents working on our behalf for providing you the services requested by you. For example, we may hire certain companies to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services, who may need access to your personal data to provide those functions. In such cases, we ensure that these companies abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.