A keyboard is a piece of computer hardware in which input text, letters, and other commands are used in a computer or similar device.
Although the keyboard is an external device in a desktop system, it is integral to the complete computer system.
Microsoft and Logitech are probably the most popular physical keyboard manufacturers possible, but many other hardware makers also produce them.
Modern computer keyboards were later sampled and still conform to the very classic typewriter keyboards. Many different keyboard layouts are available worldwide.
Most keyboards system functions are numbers, letters, symbols, arrow keys, etc. Still, some even have a numeric keypad, additional functions such as volume control, a power-down button or sleep device, or even a built-in Intends to provide a trackball mouse. An easy way to use both your keyboard and mouse without turning off the keyboard.
Keyboard connection type
Many keyboards communicate with the computer wired.
The wired keyboard using the USB Type-A connector is connected to the motherboard via a USB cable. Older keyboards are connected via PS / 2 connection. Keyboards on laptops are, of course, integrated but will be considered technically "wired" depending on how they connect to the computer.
But the new technology comes the wireless keyboard with a unifying set whose set in USB port. The unifying set connects the computer and the keyboard.
Both wireless and wired keyboards require specific device drivers to be used with computers. The drivers for standard, non-advanced keyboards usually do not need to be downloaded because they are already included in the operating system.
The mouse, sometimes called a pointer, is a hand-operated input device used to operate objects on a computer screen.
The mouse is wired or wireless; the mouse detects that the movement allows the computer to move the cursor across the screen to communicate with files, windows, and other software elements. Sends instructions. Although the mouse is a peripheral device that sits outside the main computer housing, it is an integral part of computer hardware in most systems.
No matter what type of mouse is used, they all communicate with the computer either wirelessly or via a wired connection.
If wired, connect the keys to the computer via USB using a connector. Older mice are connected via PS / 2 ports. Either way, this is usually a direct connection to the motherboard.
Logitech and Microsoft are the most popular manufacturers of the mouse,
We have many wired and wireless keyboards and mouse, which are mostly from Logitech company.
Everyone's mouse and keyboard are available with separate features for expensive and cheap calculations. Here are some keyboard and mouse features that will be the subject for your office work and gaming.
- Logitech MK220 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo Pack. It is good for simple and daily office use.
- Its battery health is good. You can use the keyboard for 24 months and the mouse for 5 months.
- You can play it from a distance of 10 meters.
- Also, with 3 years limited warranty.
- The Logitech M235 is a very powerful wire mouse.
- Its design and its side grip are very good; they will make you feel comfortable to run.
- It has a long battery life that can last up to a year.
- At the same time, Logitech gives you a three-year international warranty.
- Logitech MK470 slim mouse combo nano receiver.
- This keyboard and mouse are very slim and good looking. This is the feature that sets it apart from others.
- Both accessories automatically go to sleep when will not in use. You can easily connect under the 10-meter range.
It's a sample of the product; you can see our latest product and other computer accessories. We suggest you buy the best seller product because some wireless keyboards and wireless mouse are on sale but mouse set and keyboard and mouse combo going on special offer.