Projector stand: floor stands and stands, how to choose a tripod table or other model for a video projector?
Why do you need a projector mount? The design and material of realization of said stands. What they are: floor stands, tripods and others. How do you choose the right projector mount?
Few people think of something as important as a stand before buying a projector. Of course, you can put the device on a table and work with it, but it does not look very aesthetic, nor is it very convenient to use the device. A normal table has no height adjustment, and the image is displayed on the screen in a distorted way. Therefore, a projector mount is worth considering.
In connection with the widespread use of multimedia devices, a variety of different media and media have appeared for them today. To select the correct and necessary model in each case, you should at least roughly imagine how you want to use the projector in the future. If you are constantly moving from one place to another or standing on a shelf in a room, the choice of design depends on it.
It is also important that the device from which the information is read is nearby.
In anticipation of all this, manufacturers are releasing many models of brackets and brackets made from a variety of materials. The main raw material for this is, of course, metal, but there are also plastic and sometimes wooden constructions.
Some projectors are heavy and large, so don't forget about that.
A very practical mobile stand for presentations has been created, in which the notebook can be placed side by side or on two levels. With mobile tripods, it is of great importance whether they are equipped with wheels or not.
If the projector is to be stationary, the bracket can be placed on a wall or ceiling. It is very useful: it saves space and hides the cables so that they do not get tangled under your feet. Some ceiling models are equipped with a lift that can be raised and lowered to the desired height.
The design features of the shelves, such as the angle of inclination of the projection floor and the presence of technological holes for reliable fixing of the device, are of great importance.
Choose a permanent location.
Before you buy, think carefully about where you want to use the device. If you've decided on a specific room and don't want to move your device to another location, it's best to buy a ceiling projector mount.
Please note that as soon as you have determined a permanent location for the luminaire, you must remember to hide excess cables from prying eyes. This should be done so as not to impair the appearance of the room and to ensure safety.
This is the optimal installation method, especially for home and school. At home, cats and dogs are unlikely to reach such support, and in educational institutions, not all children can jump onto the projector shelf. In this way, you can keep your equipment intact and safe for a long time.
Single and Multi-Storey Tables for Projection Technology
We offer projector tables and well-known brand presentation products. These accessories are indispensable for the organization of events that are accompanied by a visual demonstration. In addition, the designs are practical in classrooms, office meeting rooms, and conference rooms.
When choosing a product, you should pay attention to important operating parameters:
- Equipment. The table is mounted on a tripod; there are models with several levels on which the projector and other equipment can be conveniently installed. It is important to consider the quantity, weight and dimensions of the equipment required to select the best support option.
- Adjustability. This is useful when you can change the height of the shelves as desired.
- Dimensions. Dimensions vary depending on the functionality and complexity of the model.
- Material. Structures are typically made from a combination of metal and plastic or wood.
- The presence of wheels. An important criterion if you plan to move accessories frequently in conference rooms or offices.
You can buy a practical compact table to install a projector or other office equipment in Ecommerce at points of sale at the indicated price. If special furniture is purchased in large quantities, the price is reduced, delivery is free.
Most of the time, there are various types of projector mounts.
- Non-adjustable support. It resembles an ordinary shelf installed on a table; it has small legs and compact dimensions. Its advantage is its low cost and ease of use; its disadvantage is the impossibility of changing the angle of inclination.
- The floor stand is probably the most common and functional model. Not only a projector is needed, but also other devices like a laptop. Thanks to a large number of legs (three or more depending on the model), it rests securely on the ground. Since image quality is highly dependent on the projection angle of the image, tripod manufacturers have offered the option of changing the height and tilt angle. The tripod design is reminiscent of the professional film crew and is perfectly suited to any event.
The downside is that there are a lot of cables nowhere to hide, and if there are a lot of people in the hallway, it can be inconvenient.
- Stand trolley. This is the mobile version of the table. It has excellent stability, the ability to rotate 360 degrees and move due to the presence of wheels in the structure. This model is versatile and will fit any type of projector. This design can withstand a weight of up to 20 kg and allows you not to worry about the safety of your device.
- Brackets. Permanently attached to the ceiling or wall, allow you to solve the tasks of business, education or home viewing. They also can change the tilt and angle of rotation of the multimedia device.